Read it.


Before falling in love with me, you must know about the constant meltdowns, and the nights of endless tears. You must know about my damaged heart and my broken soul. Be aware that I never sleep at night and sometimes I talk in my sleep.

You must know about my need for your love, as well as my distant personality and constant fear of spiders and the way I eat too fast for my own good.

But once you fall in love with that part of me, you can fall in love with my tender smile and warm embrance. You can fall in love with the way I'll warm your hands in mine, and tickle you feet with my toes.

You can fall in love with the way I'll make you soup when you're sick and how I'll kiss you when you get hurt.

Fall in love with the way I laugh and the soft spoken words of encouragement I'll give to you. You can either fall in love with me as a whole, or not love me at all.

You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment