Family and Friends.


What I need in life is family and friends. They shine my day. They open my eyes wide to see the real world. Without them I am nothing. Having so many friends is such a bless :) Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me friends that never deny on their mistakes. Thanks to Allah also for giving me the honest friends on earth. They never lied. They treat me like a princess. More than princess I think. Oh yes, they treat me like a QUEEN.


On 28th February Alhamdulillah I saw my Mum. She's crying and so much happy. And I saw my Dad excited to hold me on his arm. I love his hugs so much and if I can already talk, I would like to say "Please hold me don't let me go" They kiss my forehead. Its like heaven but heaven in the earth. Then, I'm getting know one by one of my family members. I saw my sister, and she has a nice,white and smooth skin, black hair and also the smartest in the family. Second, I saw my eldest brother. Hahaha he looks just like me. He's funny, taller than me for sure, and not bad he is a handsome boy. Third, I saw my youngest brother. White skin, handsome, naughty, and lovely. Alhamdulillah :)



My mum send me to school. Primary at Convent and Taman Perling and Secondary at SMK Kulai Besar or as known as KB. I had so much fun at KB. The students like to treat their friends like a family. They fight for about 3 to 4 minutes. First day at KB on 2010, my first time get into Secondary school. Feeling pretty much nervous. But then, I met Syida. She's so precious to me. Since I met her I started to learn not to be afraid of anything. Yes, Syida was a brave girl and of course she is my mentor. We became bestfriend for about 3 years. We fight, then we forgive and forget. And thats what we need to be a good bestfriends. Thank you Syida :*


2011, Form 2. I taught it was a nice, blessful and cheerful year. But I guess I'm wrong. But thanks to Allah for everything. 2012, Form 3. A fun year and a stress year and also an unforgettable year. Its so priceless. Everything was priceless. I met Jijul, Ihsan, Eca, Anep, Zul or I used to call him Brother Zee, Iskandar, Famy, Akmal and moreeeeeeeee. I met beautiful classmates that loves each other. This year we are just like a family. Instead of fighting, they try to loving each other. Oh my I'm loving them so much. And there are more bestfriends. Besides Syida, Iffah and Mira and Fatin and Sarah and Amer and Nisa and Syasya and Ridhwah and Zahin and Alip and Remy and Brother Zee and Nabil and Ayu and Nisa and Nadhirah and Mira again, they had became my truly bestfriends. I'm feeling so thankful to Allah.


Having so much blast in these 3 years. And of course I like 2012 the most. Its precious, valuable, priceless, unforgettable, lovely, blessful and cheerful year. Thanks for those who makes my day shine and brighter. Sorry for those who I didn't mentioned. Actually theres a lot of friends that I would like to mention. For classmates, I love each one of you. I didn't hate anybody of you. I love you like I love my own family. Futhermore, I love each one of you more than my family. Thank you soooooooo much. Dear classmates, I'm pray for you to get an excellent result for your PMR. Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin :')

No comments:

Post a Comment